Civil Litigation Law Center
Nave & Associates, PLLC is a full-service law firm representing business clients throughout the District of Columbia and Maryland. The firm's clients include sole proprietors, entrepreneurs, and local corporations from such industries and trades as transportation, medical, accounting, real estate, and other professional practices.
We serve a range of legal business needs across a company's lifespan, incuding (but not limited to):
- Business formation: Assisting startups in choosing appropriate business types (sole proprietorship, partnership, LLC, corporation, or other)
- Business contracts: Drafting or defending non-compete clauses, employee contracts or other important business agreements
- Business valuation for sales: Evaluating and documenting business assets/liabilities and reputation
- Estate planning & probate: Drafting simple wills, durable power of attorney, advanced health care directive, and trusts, or representating through probate, including litigation of will contests or breach of fiduciary duty
- Professional legal representation: Your voice in complex litigation proceedings, mediation, arbitration matters, and at administrative agencies
Practical, Proactive Solutions
Nave & Associates, PLLC is committed to finding practical and realistic solutions to legal problems. The scope of its practice often enables the firm to avoid disputes by providing legal guidance before problems arise. In all cases, our focus is on meeting client objectives and maximizing recovery. We are wholeheartedly dedicated to maintaining the trusting client relationships developed through the years by offering commonsense advice and legal services of the highest quality.
The core values of the attorneys at Nave & Associates, PLLC, are built upon community service and partnerships that encourage active participation in community affairs. We believe that involvement in civic, charitable, business, and trade activities offers tremendous opportunities for personal and professional growth, while keeping us current with issues relevant to our practice and client needs. Such activities are integral to our commitment to excellence and dedication to building trusting relationships with clients, coworkers and the diverse communities that we serve.
The Help You Need, When You Need It
Business owners cannot afford to risk legal complications because of poorly written agreements or representation, particularly in these difficult economic times.